Friday, August 19, 2011

article about Shinobi? already?

hi, guys!
 Last night,  I was told that there is an article about your restaurant!!!
I was like no way...really??? but how come? I didnt ask anyone to write about my restaurant yet, bz it is not open yet!
Well, I told one of my friend about the article and he was like "I FOUND IT!!!"
here is the one. http://www.brooklynnynews.com/2011/08/more-reasons-to-move-to-bushwick/
I am really glad that some people welcome my restaurant opening up!
Thanks
p.s. I have been expecting to pass 2 more inspactions in next wk and the wk after.

so hope to see u soon

2 comments:

  1. I look at your restaurant and hope for it to open every day. I understand the importance of ramen, and eagerly anticipate its arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When does shinobi open??? Every day I walk by and I wish!

    ReplyDelete